The Logitech MX Master 3S is pretty much identical to the MX Master 3 that came before it. It’s also get a strongly shaped design that attempts to foresee precisely where every part of your right hand might also want to sit, with a thumb rest on the left to a small indent to give your pinkie finger purchase on the right. There is no left-handed alternative, and the mouse is not ambidextrous.
Logitech MX Master 3S
The mouse has a total of six buttons. Two thumb buttons are located on the left side, and a third thumb button is located on the bottom of the thumb rest and serves as a shortcut key when combined with mouse movements. On top are the standard two mouse buttons, as well as a third that toggles the scroll wheel’s ratcheting and freewheeling modes.
Have to work with the Logitech MX Master 3 Wireless Mouse. The MX Master 3 provides users with a smooth way to work across systems, with 2.4 GHz and Bluetooth wireless connectivity, as well as compatibility with multiple devices and platforms.
Users can navigate, copy/paste text, images, and files between three computers at the same time by downloading the Logitech Options software and using the Logitech Flow feature.
- Ultra-fast magspeed scrolling – Remarkable electromagnetic scrolling speed, precision, and quietness with all-new magspeed wheel – up to 90% faster, 87 percent more precise, and ultra-quiet.
- Comfortable design and simple controls – Work comfortably thanks to the perfectly sculpted shape and strategically placed thumb wheel and controls.
- App-specific modifications – With predefined app-specific profiles and numerous customization options, you can speed up your workflow. Advanced Wireless technology at 2.4 GHz
Logitech MX Master 3S Specs
- High precision in the darkfield
- Nominal resolution: 1000 dpi
- DPI (dots per inch) ranges from 200 to 4000. (can be set in increments of 50 dpi)
- 7 buttons: left/right click, back/forward, app switch, wheel mode shift, and middle click
- Yes, with auto-shifting scroll wheel.
- Yes, thumbwheel
- Yes, a gesture button exists.
- 393.7 in wireless operating distance (10m) 25 Wireless range can vary depending on the operating system and computer configuration.
- Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless technology
The MX Master 3S is aimed at a very specific market, according to Logitech. This is a mouse designed for office and productivity work, where practical considerations trump 360-degree no-scopes.
It works quietly and feels great when used for that purpose, thanks to its amazing scroll wheel, sculpted design, and ever-helpful secondary scroll wheel. Just be prepared to buy a cheap USB extender if you experience latency issues.