How To Set Gif As Wallpaper In Windows 10
Set Gif As Wallpaper In Windows 10
In my previous post related to customizing Windows, I wrote how to change login screen in windows 10. Here is yet another out of the box way to customize windows 10 desktop. If you are still reading this post, it means you are interested in finding a way out of how to set gif as wallpaper in windows 10.
Let’s get startedLearn How to set a gif Image as wallpaper in windows 10 Click To Tweet
There are multiple ways through which you can customize your desktop background so that it can look more attractive. But what’s the need of attractiveness if it hampers the speed of your computer. By degrading the speed of your website I meant is if you are using videos as wallpaper in your windows based operating system then you have to dump the idea. As because setting a gif image as the wallpaper, is better as it doesn’t reduce the speed of your computer.
There are many Softwares available to change the background and Set Gif As Wallpaper, but most of them doesn’t work well in windows 10. There are some paid software that you can give a try if you want to customize windows 10 fully, the software that can be used is stardock
But the software I am going to feature in this tutorial is a free one.
Use Boinix to customize the Appearance of Windows 10
Boinix wallpaper changer is a freeware and can be used to set gif as wallpaper in windows 10. These are the steps you need to follow:-
- Download Boinix, from the link below this post.
- Install it (of cause you have to )
- Search for High-quality Gif image in google, or create a good gif image.
- Select tools from the toolbar of Boinix.
- Then select Wallpaper animator.
- A new window will open, where you have to select the directory of gif image.
- Then select the image.
- Configure all the settings, as shown above in the pic.
- You can set this program to run itself at startup. Just go to settings and configure.
- You Can download Boinix wallpaper changer from here
Hope you liked this tutorial, to set gif as wallpaper in windows 10. For more interesting tutorials, bookmark Techdeft (ctrl+d). Share this article and let your friends know how to set gif image as windows wallpaper.